Carl Zeiss Optical Inc Victory PRF Monocular (8×26 T Victory PRF)
If you compare the price of Carl Zeiss Optical Inc Victory PRF Monocular (8×26 T Victory PRF). You should look for online stores that sell a sure number. We can take you to on-line stores. Which this on-line store. There can be a variety of vendors selling merchandise. And you do not necessary need to check the price of different on-line stores again.
The Carl Zeiss Optical Inc Victory PRF Monocular (8×26 T Victory PRF). See, measure, aim – this formula for successful shooting also applies to the smallest member of the rangefinder family, the victory pocket rangefinder. As a monocular rangefinder it is very lightweight and compact and fits easily in your pocket. Its laser rangefinder technology and its integrated ballistic information system bis(r) make it a valuable addition to your equipment. Find out what it means to know the exact holdover point at long distances instead of depending on vague guesswork. The bis(r) gives you the knowledge and self-confidence for long-range shooting.
- 2-Element achromatic objective lens for superb imaging capability
- Multicoating enhances light transmission, reduces flare, glare & stray light
- Lotutec coating sheds water, dirt, grease & grime
- Carl Zeiss monoculars provide remarkably crisp, bright image quality and large fields of view, encased in sleek, elegant profile
- Victory PRF 8×26 model is first ever digital laser rangefinder with integrated LED display and Ballistic Information System (BIS); won 2009 Outdoor Life “Editor’s Choice” award
- Powerful monocular with two-element Achromat in 26-millimeter lens and Zeiss T* multi-coating; monocular can accurately locate targets at ranges up to 1,300 yards
- 8X magnification, 26-millimeter objective diameter, 3.25-millimeter exit pupil, and 17.5-millimeter eye relief; Class 1 laser with ten-to-1,300-yard measuring range; measures 1.9 by 3.9 inches (W x D); 10.9-ounce weight
- Carl Zeiss products include warranties of lifetime on optical components; five years on electronic components; two years on camera components; and one year on carrying straps, lens caps, and similar accessories
Carl Zeiss Optical Inc Victory PRF Monocular (8×26 T Victory PRF). I will call in short name as Carl Zeiss Optical Inc Victory PRF Monocular (8×26 T Victory PRF) For folks who are trying to find Carl Zeiss Optical Victory Monocular review. We have more details about Detail, Specification, Customer Reviews and Comparison Price. I would like recommend that you check the price before buying.