OMAX 20x-40x-80x Binocular Stereo Microscope with Dual Lights and 3MP Camera
If you compare the price of OMAX 20x-40x-80x Binocular Stereo Microscope with Dual Lights and 3MP Camera. You should look for online stores that sell a sure number. We can take you to on-line stores. Which this on-line store. There can be a variety of vendors selling merchandise. And you do not necessary need to check the price of different on-line stores again.
The OMAX 20x-40x-80x Binocular Stereo Microscope with Dual Lights and 3MP Camera. This is a stereo binocular microscope with binocular viewing head. The microscope has 2X and 4X objectives and 10X and 20X eyepieces, providing three levels of magnification. The microscope uses dual tungsten lights to illuminate the specimen from either top or bottom. The microscope takes 110V power input. It has large working distance of 57mm and maximum field of view of 10mm. This stereo microscope is a good choice for people who like to collect coins, stamps, rocks, gemstones but with low budget. It is also a good choice for students who would like to inspect insects, botanical specimens and etc. The package also contains a 3MP USB microscope camera. The digital camera captures still microscope images, streams live video preview to your computer, and is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS X, and Linux (2.6 and later). The 0.5X reduction lens included gives your computer screen a wider field of view. The user-friendly software for Windows offers advanced features including Stitching, EDF (Extended Depth of Focus), video recording, and measurement functions. Live video and still image capture can be set in different resolutions simultaneously.
- Head: 45 degrees inclined binocular; Eyepieces: wide field WF10X/20, WF20X; Objectives: rotational 2x and 4x; Left ocular-tube diopter adjustment +/-5dp; Interpupillary distance: 2-3/16inch ~ 2-15/16inch(55-75mm); Working distance: 2-1/4inch (57mm)
- Incident (upper) illuminator: 12V/10W tungsten; Transmitted (lower) illuminator: 12V/10W tungsten; Easy illumination mode switch: [upper] [off] [lower]; Adjustable focus knob tension; Frosted glass stage plate: 3-3/4inch (95mm) in diameter
- White/black plastic stage plate: 3-3/4inch (95mm) in diameter; Head vertical moving range (along the pillar): 2-3/4inch (70mm); Focusing adjustment range: 1-5/8inch (42mm); Power supply: 110V/60Hz (US and Canada)
- Digital camera: – true color 2048×1536 pixels (3.2M pixels) – 0.5X reduction lens to get larger field of view – 0.01 mm calibration slide: 1mm/100 division – Frame speed: 8fps at 2048×1536, 22fps at 1024×768, 43fps at 680×510 – Software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS and Linux operating system – Capturing microscope images, recording live video, measuring lengths, angles, areas, editing images – USB cable included
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects
OMAX 20x-40x-80x Binocular Stereo Microscope with Dual Lights and 3MP Camera. I will call in short word as OMAX 20x-40x-80x Binocular Stereo Microscope with Dual Lights and 3MP Camera For many who are looking for OMAX 20x 40x 80x Binocular Stereo Microscope review. We have more information about Detail, Specification, Customer Reviews and Comparison Price. I would like recommend that you always check the latest price before buying.