OMAX 40X-1600X Advanced Binocular Phase Contrast Microscope with PLAN Turret Phase Contrast Kit and 9.0MP USB Camera
If you want to have this OMAX 40X-1600X Advanced Binocular Phase Contrast Microscope with PLAN Turret Phase Contrast Kit and 9.0MP USB Camera, one of the best places where you can see lots of great deals about this is on the websites. However, do not just trust any kind of websites. You just have to see to it that it is reliable.When it comes to credibility, security, and speed, you can never go wrong in main store.
The OMAX 40X-1600X Advanced Binocular Phase Contrast Microscope with PLAN Turret Phase Contrast Kit and 9.0MP USB Camera. Brightfield and phase contrast microscope system provides options for viewing cells depending on your applications. This digital biological binocular microscope also provides a 9.0MP (3488×2616 pixels) USB digital imaging system that captures still microscope images and live video on computer. The included software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 can be used to make measurements. The phase contrast digital plan Siedentopf compound microscopy comes with a 30° inclined 360° swiveling compensation free binocular viewing head, quintuple reversed nosepiece, four DIN achromatic objectives, large double layer mechanical stage with scales, and variable intensity halogen transmitted illumination system. It offers eight levels of brightfield magnification from 40X to 1600X. The phase contrast kit includes a phase contrast condenser, a centering telescopic eyepiece, four plan phase contrast objectives: 10X, 20X, 40X, 100X. It also offers eight levels of magnification power: 100X-160X-200X-320X-400X-640X-1000X-1600X. This type of microscopy is suitable for research laboratories and advanced applications in clinical offices.
- Total magnification for brightfield: 40X-64X-100X-160X-400X-640X-1000X-1600X; Total magnification for phase contrast: 100X-160X-200X-320X-400X-640X-1000X-1600X; Eyepieces: widefield WF10X/18 and P16X; Brightfield objectives: DIN achromatic 4X (0.1), 10X (0.25), 40X (0.65, spring), 100X (1.25, spring, oil); PLAN phase contrast objectives (in phase contrast kit): 10X (0.25), 20X (0.40), 40X (0.65, spring), 100X (1.25, spring, oil)
- Viewing head: binocular Siedentopf 30 degrees inclined 360 degreesrotatable; Interpupillary distance: adjustment 2-3/16inch – 2-15/16inch ( 55mm – 75mm); Diopter: adjustable on left ocular-tube; Nosepiece: reversed revolving quadruple nosepiece; Stage: double layer X-Y mechanical stage with scales, size 5-1/2inch x 4-1/4inch (140mm x 110mm) translation range 3inch x 2inch (78mm x 52mm); A specially designed back slot on the microscope stand for easy hand holding and carrying
- Focus: coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs on both side with tension control; Stage upward stopper to protect objectives and slides; Condenser: Abbe condenser NA1.25 with iris diaphragm and filter holder, rack and pinion adjustment; Phase contrast condenser disk with five switchable positions: one bright field NA1.25 with iris diaphragm Abbe condenser and four phase contrast filters, 10X, 20X, 40X, 100X, each can be centered individually
- Illumination: transmitted, 6V/20W halogen lamp, variable intensity; All metal mechanical components; Digital camera: – true color 3488 x 2616 pixels (9.0MP) – 0.45X reduction lens to get larger field of view – Software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 – Capturing microscope images, recording live video, measuring lengths, angles, areas, editing images – USB cable included
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects
OMAX 40X-1600X Advanced Binocular Phase Contrast Microscope with PLAN Turret Phase Contrast Kit and 9.0MP USB Camera. I will call in short word as OMAX 40X-1600X Advanced Binocular Phase Contrast Microscope with PLAN Turret Phase Contrast Kit and 9.0MP USB Camera For folks who are looking for OMAX 40X 1600X Advanced Binocular Microscope review. We have more information about Detail, Specification, Customer Reviews and Comparison Price. I would really like recommend that you check the price before buying.