OMAX 40X-600X Lab Trinocular Polarizing Quadruple Nosepiece Microscope+Bertrand Lens with 14MP Camera
We suggest that you must compare prices and read review feedback before buy OMAX 40X-600X Lab Trinocular Polarizing Quadruple Nosepiece Microscope+Bertrand Lens with 14MP Camera. Click the button below to travel to online store with recommended. Wish you happiness and good fortune and get a OMAX 40X-600X Lab Trinocular Polarizing Quadruple Nosepiece Microscope+Bertrand Lens with 14MP Camera that’s priced right for the money you pay.
The OMAX 40X-600X Lab Trinocular Polarizing Quadruple Nosepiece Microscope+Bertrand Lens with 14MP Camera. This polarizing microscope kit is useful for polarized light applications such as transparent mineral thin-section analysis and asbestos analysis. It comes with a 45 degree inclined 360 degree rotatable trinocular head, coarse & fine focusing, 20W transmitted halogen illumination, and a 14MP USB digital microscope camera and software. The polarizing filter can be swung out of the light path for an unpolarized light source. The microscope has a quadruple revolving nosepiece with center adjustable objectives and a rotatable circular stage. It has a built-in focusable Bertrand lens on rotatable disc with centering controls. The kit includes three compensator plates for installation into the Bertrand lens. The built-in analyzer can be removed from optical path. One of the 10x eyepieces comes equipped with a crossline reticle, which is useful for measurements and centering. The digital camera captures still microscope images, streams live video preview to your computer, and is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS X, and Linux (2.6 and later). The 0.5X reduction lens included gives your computer screen a wider field of view. The user-friendly software for Windows offers advanced features including Stitching, EDF (Extended Depth of Focus), video recording, and measurement functions. Live video and still image capture can be set in different resolutions simultaneously. As with all of our microscopes, this microscope comes with a 5 year manufacturer warranty.
- Head: Trinocular, 45 degrees inclined 360 degrees rotatable; Nosepieces: Quadruple, objective center adjustable; Eyepieces: a pair of wide field WF10X/18 (one with crosshair reticle); Objectives: Strain free achromatic, DIN 4x, 10x, 40x (spring), 60x (spring); Total magnification: 40x-100x-400x-600x; Condenser: NA1.25 Abbe Condenser with iris diaphragm and filter holder
- Stage: Rotatable, with 360degrees; angle graduations and a vernier scale, accurate to 0.1degrees; Diameter 160 mm; Analyzer: Removable, 0 degrees – 90 degrees graduation, with built in Bertrand lens (easy to slide in and out of the light path); Polarizer: mounted on the top of the illumination housing, easy to swing in and out of the light path
- Compensators: quarter-wave plate (1/4 lambda plate),tint plate (1 lambda plate), and one quartz wedge; Focus adjustment: Coaxial coarse and fine adjusting knobs on both sides; Camera port: Standard 23.2 mm; Illumination: transmitted, Halogen Lamp, 6V/20W, brightness adjustable; Power supply: AC 100V-240V/60Hz (US and Canada)
- Digital camera: – true color 4096×3288 pixels (14M pixels) – 0.5X reduction lens to get larger field of view – 0.01 mm calibration slide: 1mm/100 division – Frame speed: 1.8fps at 4096×3288, 10fps at 2048×1644, 27fps at 1024×822 – Software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS and Linux operating system – Capturing microscope images, recording live video, measuring lengths, angles, areas, editing images – USB cable included
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects
OMAX 40X-600X Lab Trinocular Polarizing Quadruple Nosepiece Microscope+Bertrand Lens with 14MP Camera. I will call in short term as OMAX 40X-600X Lab Trinocular Polarizing Quadruple Nosepiece Microscope+Bertrand Lens with 14MP Camera For those who are seeking OMAX Trinocular Polarizing Quadruple Microscope review. We’ve more details about Detail, Specification, Customer Reviews and Comparison Price. I want recommend that you always check the latest price before buying.